Care Assessment Team - Carmarthenshire (Wales)
Job Title: CAS Key workers
Pay Rate: £12.00-£12.50 p/h
Shifts available: 8-hour Shift
Access to vehicle required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role (This is community and office based)
1 year experience required, specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Build, We Strive
Here at MIHomecare, we have an amazing opportunity to become part of our dynamic and supportive teams. We are looking for CAS key worker to join the team in delivering an extremely high standard of care to our service users in the local community.
Being a Cas Key worker is more than just a job it’s a calling, and imagine having a role where you are supporting people to remain in their own homes and more importantly putting a smile on their face. So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
Duties will include:
- Research the community and introduce service users to third party sectors with the view of integrating further into the community, increasing social skills, confidence, and independence
- Attending meetings with relevant professionals (social workers, OT’s), the rest of the team and the team leader to feedback progress, discuss current cases and various methods to progress further and enable more independence
- Personal care
- Working alongside social workers to amend care plans and assessments as and where required dependant on the outcome of assessment process
- Completing relevant referrals to Delta wellbeing for supportive technology e.g., Reminder clock, medication dispenser, door sensors, GPS watch
- Encouraging client to reach, achieve and maintain goals set by social workers with minimal input from provider.
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform (benefits include high street shopping offers, great for upcoming Christmas shopping! and many other benefits.)
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend Scheme
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible approach to shifts and working patterns
‘APPLY TODAY’ to ‘Be one of the people that make a difference!’